- 4 worst career tips you'll ever get
- How business misrepresentation for minimum wage exemption can lead to jail time
- How new code can bring order to strikes
|Get jobs on your |
Part-Time Rental Inspector
InspectorP is a property service solutions company, predominantly focusing on non-technical rental inspections.
We are a startup company with the long term vision of becoming the best inspection company in the region/South Africa. https://www.inspectorp.co.za/
We require a candidate based in Stellenbosch, who can help us with month end and mid term rental inspections, as well as inventory recording. The reports produced will be expected to be in line with our high standards.
The role will require the candidate to travel across the Paarl, Stellenbosch, Somerset West, and Strand regions. The candidate can expect long working days around the month-end, normally from 25th to 5th of each month.
- Based in Stellenbosch
- Good communication skills and presentable
- Good computer and IT skills (you will be using state of the art app)
- Willingness to travel
- Hard working and timely
- Calm and thorough
- Have a high attention to detail
- Desire to do a job properly
- Matric certificate minimum requirement
- Travel allowance
- Data/connectivity and call time allowance
- Full training provided
- Reliable transport (car/motorbike) in good condition
- Smartphone that is no more than three years old
- Valid drivers licence
- Willing to be reference checked
- Expected earnings R150 per hour
- Commision incentives
- Travel allowance
- We are based in Sea Point, Cape Town, however, we are looking for a candidate to carry out inspections in the Paarl, Stellenbosch, Somerset West, and Strand areas.
- Send the following to
- Short motivational letter, motivating why you think that you are an ideal candidate for the role
- Up to date curriculum vitae, detailing relative experience, timelines and reference
Posted on 21 Jan 09:13