|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R12000 per month negotiable Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Goodwood|
Job descriptionHR admin/PA duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitate recruitment and selection.
- Creating Job Adverts, posting of job adverts, screening candidates, conducting and coordinating interviews together with the line manager
- Ensure that all role profiles are updated as required and keeping record thereof.
- Facilitate performance management discussions to ensure fairness and consistency.
- Provide assistance on implementation and management of Employment Equity planning and monitoring.
- Co-ordination of meetings around skills development and employment equity and ensure legal compliance of these meetings.
- Provide assistance to conduct skills and needs analysis.
- Scheduling of training and sourcing of service providers.
- Provide assistance with the design of an annual employee development and training plan.
- Provide assistance on the implementation of climate surveys.
- Implement initiatives to create the “Dlonra Culture”
- Planning and coordinating of Employee Wellness and Health initiatives in line with the overall strategy.
- Co-ordination of the induction of new employees.
- Contract Management.
- Assist with staff grievances and complaints.
- Oversee the HR Filling system.
- HR Reporting Requirements
- Time sheet management
- Process payroll (20-30 people)
- Assist with Health and safety measures
- COIDA submissions
- To provide diary and administrative support to the Director(s)
- To arrange meetings including room bookings, refreshments, lunches, conference facilities, venues, technical equipment, collating and distributing meeting materials
- All secretarial duties to management
- To organise any travel arrangements including transport, hotel reservations, maps and visas where relevant
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive personnel, financial and commercial information
- Liaise with all authors and editors
- Edit the authors work from a grammar point of view
- Contracting of new authors and subject matter editors
- Do the relevant work in terms of acquiring ISBN numbers and sending final copies to the national library
Company DescriptionDLonra is a publishing and printing company based in Cape Town, South Africa whose core business is to supply engineering as well as commercial textbooks to TVET Colleges and Schools.
It was established in 2003 as a business for the sole purpose of supplying textbooks to TVET college students. 2006 saw the opening of its very own bookshop. Over the years that followed, DLonra expanded to broaden its appeal and include services such as Graphic Design and Print. In 2012, DLonra Publishers and Dlonra Bookshop merged to form DLonra Pty and today, we are a national supplier of commercial and engineering textbooks for colleges.
As we undertake to be a comprehensive platform for TVET Colleges and Schools, our focus from 2019 onwards is publishing. We believe we have what it takes to be a leader in the publishing space. We aim to recruit subject matter experts in the different fields that will make a difference in the education system.
- HR Degree/Diploma
- Knowledge of the basic conditions of employment
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- At least two years of working experience in an HR capacity
- Pastel Payroll knowledge an added advantage
- PA/office administration experience requires
- Copy writing skills
- Must have an excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Organisation skills
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- Administrative skills
- Good communication skills
- Reporting skills
Posted on 20 Jan 11:50
- HR Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- HR Officer, Cape Town
- HR Operations Coordinator, Cape Town, Durbanville
- HR Assistant, Cape Town, Muizenberg, Pyrotec Recruiter
- HR Officer, Cape Town
- HR / Human Resource Internship, Ceres, Graduates24
- Human Resources Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Part-Time Lecturer - Accounting, Cape Town, Red & Yellow
- Full-Time Higher Education Lecturers, Stellenbosch
- Higher Education Lecturers-distance mode of delivery, Stellenbosch
- Freelance Front-End Lecturer, Cape Town, City Bowl