- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R25000 per month negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Wetton|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||INTERMARKET GUEST AMENITIES|
Job descriptionIntermarket is an established and product orientated company that services the hospitality industry with guest amenities. We design and manufacture our products in-house in Cape Town. We are looking for someone experienced in SALES to develop and grow our Sales Department in every aspect, connect with the market, grow sales and take the business to the next level.
- Develop and run the sales department
- Market research and analysis
- Market segmentation
- New business development
- Increase sales
- Customer retention
We are looking for an all-round sales SUPERSTARS driven to succeed.
START DATE: Position available immediately
If you think you are right for the position, please send your ONE-PAGE CV and a MAX 300 WORD MOTIVATING COVERING LETTER TO email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are not contacted within 1 week, please take it that your CV has not been accepted.
Applications close on Monday 9th September.
Company DescriptionBased in Cape Town, we design and manufacture guest amenities for the hospitality industry.
RequirementsYou must be:
- Detailed and performance-driven
- Take initiative
- Self-measuring and self-monitoring
- Minimum three years of successful Sales experience
- Show leadership qualities and experience
- Valid driver’s license and available to travel
- Excellent command of English – both written and verbal (Afrikaans is an added bonus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competence in Word, Excel and email writing
- Well-groomed and presentable
Posted on 30 Aug 09:56