|Get jobs on your |
Events Internship Programme
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 1 February 2020 and terminating 31 January 2021.
- Relevant Qualifications in Marketing / Events
- Minimum 1 year within in Events or similar background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in cross functional groups within the business unit.
- Results and goal orientated, always able to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage scheduled equipment allocation per event to ensure conformance with brand objectives
- Manage timelines for set up of all activities associated with each event and develop staff schedules
- Provide pre and post events analysis within 4 weeks of events
- Establish communication protocol and operating procedures with stakeholders to ensure policy adherence
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders that deliver desired results
- Relevant communication, behaviour and actions resulted in a high level of credibility, trust and respect across stakeholder groups
- Manage theft, damage, losses at events ensuring minimal cost incurred
- Creative input and implementation of new and trendy ideas for brand execution and activation
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Letter of motivation.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified academic record.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution.
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution.
- Certified copy of identity document.
Posted on 05 Aug 10:48
Graduates24 is dedicated to bringing you the latest entry-level jobs. We focus mainly on Learnerships, Internships, Graduate programmes and entry level positions which require very little to no experience.
- Human Capital Internship, Cape Town, Primedia Broadcasting
- HR/Finance Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- HR Administrator Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Accounting Internship, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Marketing Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Human resource Internship Programme, Stellenbosch, Graduates24
- Social Work/Behavioral Sciences Internship, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Software Engineering Internship, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- HR/Human Resource Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Marketing Internship Programme 2019/2020, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Digital Content Writer Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Sales/Design/Administration Internship, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Finance Intern, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Trusted Interns
- Customer Success Intern, Cape Town, City Bowl, Trusted Interns
- Media Team Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Sales Admin Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns