- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||- R10000 TCTC|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Pura Beverage Company|
Job descriptionThe Promotion Ambassador's focus is on sampling, activating and selling both in-store across all channels and at events. It is the critical delivery mechanism for getting “liquid on lips” to drive conversion and sales. It is both an experiential activation role and a sales function. It seeks to drive brand love and ROS.
The Promotion Ambassador’s role will primarily involve being the interface of the brand with our consumer. This is a vital position within our company and is the first point of contact inviting the consumer into our brand, building great relationships with our customers and managing the perfect promotion platform in partnership with the merchandisers. This interaction could take the form of various aspects from sampling to activations to PR events to collaborations. A key focus will be driving conversion through the above interactions from interest in the brand to sales.
- To sample/activate and sell in key locations (including the set up and removal of all associated equipment and branding material)
- To deliver an on-brand experience and convert consumers to PURA Soda
- To achieve conversion targets and agreed number of interactions
- To always represent the company and brand according to brand guidelines and activation guidelines
- To work closely with the relevant Sales Executives and support the delivery of monthly sales targets
- To keep a record of each activation and outcomes
- Safeguarding of company assets and branding material
- Additional ad hoc requirements, e.g. ad-hoc stock distribution
Company DescriptionPURA Soda represents the evolution of refreshment tapping into global consumer and market trends and insights around the move towards a "better for you" offer. Super tasty and refreshing soft drink with 65% less sugar than most other soft drinks, natural flavours and no colourants. PURA Soda is ideal as an everyday "better for you" tasty and refreshing soda.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic sales skills
- Completely relatable as a person
- A pioneer
- Time keeping
- Administrative skills
- Relationship building skills
- Car and valid driving license
- Strong command of English
- Matric as a bare minimum, preferably with a diploma or a degree
- Able to work weekends and after hours
- Clear criminal record
Posted on 06 Jun 15:24