|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Paarden Eiland|
A dynamic position with lots of growth potential would suit an ambitious young graduate, either technical or business qualified who is keen to carve out a career in the industry.
The business is based in Paarden Eiland in a modern state of the art factory. The company is a market leader in its industry with high annual growth.
The position will involve many disciplines within the manufacturing environment with the emphasis being on both processes (physical and technical), planning, logistics and costing.
The successful candidate must be a proven leader, be able to work under pressure with problem-solving skills and have high attention to detail.
- Tertiary qualification in either engineer or commerce
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven management/leadership skills.
- System/mechanical orientated person.
Posted on 12 Apr 14:14
021 514 3100
- Graduates, Cape Town, Century City, DigiOutsource
- Web Design/Software Support Intern, Strand
- Intern - Leisurewear, Cape Town, CBD, Cape Union Mart
- Digital Marketing/Content Creator Internship, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Mobile Development Internship, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Internships at PropTech Start-Up, Cape Town, City Centre