- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAre you currently a senior client advisor that understands the Australian Investment or Real Estate market ? This position would suit an AUSTRALIAN citizen, that is currently living in South Africa, who has experience working with UHNWI. Do you enjoy networking within the UHNW and HNW arenas, as this will be important for this position. As a Senior Client Advisor, it would be expected that you are able to engage and give presentations to large groups of UHNWI as well as hold discussions with Lawyers, Tax Advisors, Fiduciaries, Private Wealth Managers, and Business Shareholders and Partners of large companies.
External work relationships and contacts:
- Clients, consultants, agencies and advisors
- Private banks
- Wealth and fund management companies
- Investment firms
- Family offices
- Other valuable institutions that may refer business to the firm
- Senior managers
- Real estate teams
- Compliance officers
- Operations managers
- Application processing teams
- Acquire new clients through networking and relationship building-Sourcing and meeting with new clients
- Sourcing new business relationships that refer your new clients
- Daily phone calls, emails, face to face meetings proactively concluded with clients or intermediaries who are likely to introduce clients to you
- Have a sound knowledge of the programs offered and advise on client’s needs
- Hosting client meetings offering the level of hospitality which meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations to act as a trusted advisor to our clients and develop the ability to eventually manage the relationship from initial enquiry through to completion of the residency and citizenship process.
- Hosting events to promote the Australia Residence-by-Investment programs.
- Work as part of a team in delivering a diligent and timely service that will require an element of flexibility to address other tasks
- Authority (decisions made in executing responsibilities and to achieve results)
- Engaging services of service providers
- Coordination of service providers to ensure the delivery of an enhanced client experience
- Request and process required documentation to undertake the due diligence process
- Analytical thinking
- Relationship building
- Planning and organizing
- Stakeholder management
- Policy compliance
- Strong written/verbal communications and relationship building skills
- Relationship selling experience and successful track record
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to work within a professional firm comprising over 30 different nationalities working as one team globally
- A positive solutions-oriented attitude complemented with a high level of integrity, to facilitate the business in a compliant manner.
- Australian Citizen
- Three+ years within a customer-centric environment
- A legal/bank/wealth management or similar qualification will be advantageous
- Natural inquisitiveness and the ability to positively influence
- An ability to recognize and respond to diverse thinking styles, learning styles, and cultural and a global mindset.
- Possessing immaculate communication and presentation skills
- Client hosting and relationship building skills
Please note that should you not have received a response within two weeks, it will mean you have not been successful.
Posted on 04 Jul 12:55