|Get jobs on your |
Credit Controller - Legal Experience
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Provident Fund|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The Homemakers Fair (Pty) Ltd|
- Must have 5 years related accounting/credit management/credit control experience.
- Be experienced in invoicing and collection of outstanding money.
- Pursue and proactively manage outstanding debtors.
- Achieve the department's objective of collecting outstanding monies from clients.
- Reduce overall debtors ageing.
- Minimize the risk of bad debts.
- Initiate and maintain a stable client service relationship.
- Adhere to Company Credit Policy.
- Work towards both individual and team targets.
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist in the control and maintenance of client information on the company accounting system.
- Excellent office practice.
Company DescriptionHOMEMAKERS is a multi-faceted company with its primary function being the publishing and distribution of the HOMEMAKERS publication monthly, this is done on a knock-n-drop basis in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Bloemfontein and the Vaal Triangle. Stands bearing the publications have been placed at shopping centres in close proximity to boomed-off areas where access is denied in an endeavour to reach all homeowners.
In addition to this, the HOMEMAKERS Expo, a multi-award winning exhibition, is hosted in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town on an annual basis.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and Sage.
- Excellent numeracy and accuracy.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Client service orientated: pleasant, efficient telephone manner.
- Proficient in legalities regarding contracts and agreements relating to collections policies.
- Legal account management and monitoring.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and take responsibility for results.
Posted on 31 May 14:46