- Why do we procrastinate?
- Fired for coming to work with Covid - dismissal deemed fair by court
- Legalities of dismissing striking employees, despite compliance with ultimatum
Business Insurance Representative
|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity Contribution, Car Allowance and Fuel Allowance|
We Are a direct business insurer based in beautiful George on the Garden Route, seeking a rock star sales champion to drive business insurance with our team. We are all about innovation and disrupting the market, and are embarking on an exciting period of growth with a clear focus on the future.
You’ll work as an integral part of our fun and experienced team of Business Insurance reps who are forging ahead to drive new business, while retaining (and delighting) our current clients.
- As part of a national brand, we’re a specialist team with a commitment to creating a positive impact on our customers. This opportunity will put you in the driver’s seat of a fast-paced new division, in an exciting position with enormous growth potential.
- You’ll take advantage of our unique value proposition and use this opportunity to drive brand awareness and strengthen the brand’s position as a market disruptor.
- Prospecting for new clients and building your own Business Insurance client base via face-to-face appointments and cold calling.
- Conducting Business Insurance needs analysis per client.
- Managing calls, appointments, quotes, and policy targets as set out to ensure that your sales pipeline is maximised through continuous prospecting.
- B2B Insurance or Travel Marketing experience advantageous
- A high degree of commercial acumen and a data-driven approach
- The ability to innovate and be a driven self-starter
- Strategic capability combined with executional flair, ensuring customer and business targets are achieved
- An engaging and passionate style with a relentless customer focus
- Outstanding organisation and time management with attention to detail
- Continuously striving for self-enrichment.
Diversity of employees makes for a creative workplace, and dotsure.co.za is a melting pot of cultures and personalities. To keep our culture awesome, we look for people who are:
- Customer fanatics: Someone who delivers a first-class customer experience every time
- Drumbeaters: Someone who enthusiastically celebrates and supports their teammates and the business
- Finishers: Someone you can trust to get it done
- Advancer: Someone who always wants to do better
If you think you’re the one, what are you waiting for? We’d love to hear from you! We’re reviewing applications as we go, so apply now and don’t get left behind.
The position will be filled in line with the dotsure.co.za culture, values and Employment Equity policy and plan, and will be based in George, Garden Route. Preference will be given to under-represented designated groups.
Posted on 04 May 15:16
See also: Insurance
Dotsure is a focused investment holding company specialising in the short-term motor insurance industry.
|Recent jobs by Dotsure||City||Date posted|
|Business Insurance Representative||George||04 May 15:16|
|Sales/Service Consultants||George||04 May 08:16|
|Consultants||George||30 Apr 09:08|
|Service Consultants||George||20 Apr 15:51|
|Business Development Consultant||Countrywide||19 Apr 15:59|
|Social Media / SEM Specialist||George||16 Apr 16:15|
|Content Writer/Copywriter||George||16 Apr 16:14|
|Software Project Manager||George||16 Apr 13:05|
|Business Insurance Rep||George||15 Apr 15:25|