Head of Digital Marketing
Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and lead a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for experienced Digital marketing managers who can lead with a good sense of humor and calm. We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- Join the fast growing digital agency in South Africa
- Excellent opportunity to fast track your career.
- Work alongside proven entrepreneurs and be part of a small but very fast-growing international agency.
- A creative working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly, and personable.
- Remote position.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture.
What We're Looking for in You:
- Exceptional team leader with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- You have 2+ years of experience in leading digital marketing teams from 15 people and up
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills and 2 years + experience in training and coaching digital marketing professionals.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ability to communicate digital marketing processes clearly.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- Line management of a high-performing digital marketing team (20 to 35 people) including; coaching and training as well as driving culture and performance.
- Commercial management of team to including training, coaching, and driving the teams to identify commercial opportunities.
- Ensures adherence to processes and operates an effective quality measurement and control system.
- Coordinates recruitment of staff to meet the needs of the team and arranges effective onboarding for new staff.
- Contributes to the development of processes and coordinates delivery of training.
- Manages resource allocation, coordinating capacity closely with other Pod Directors, the Specialist Managers, and the recruitment team.
- Analyses and reports on team KPIs.
Location: South Africa.
Working hours: Full-Time.
To apply: E-Mail email@example.com
Posted on 12 Feb 09:11
Apply by emailShakeera Brey
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Digital Designer, Marketing Manager, Digital Account Manager, Head of Digital, Digital Copywriter, Graphic/Digital Designer, Digital Media Strategist, Head of Department