- Gender-responsive budgeting as a response to widening gender inequality
- MTN transformation programme turns employees into store owners
- Why contracting, micro-jobbing and gig work is on the rise
|Remuneration:||R900000 - R1000000 per year Cost to company|
A once in a lifetime opportunity opened at an innovative company for an Actuarial Associate. This role offers free space to think outside the box and manage a team. If you are looking for an exciting role where you can work in the valuations and IFRS 17 team, then this is the perfect role.
We require a candidate with:
- Fellow Actuary/ Nearly Qualified Actuaries
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 Sep 16:58
Apply by emailLizanne
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Associate