- The importance of arbitration in today's workplace
- Is technology causing people to lose their jobs?
- Why more women should consider a career in compliance
|Get jobs on your |
Job descriptionA printing manufacturing company is looking for HR generalist with Sage VIP payroll experience.
- Responsible for the full recruitment and selection function for staff, both factory and support staff
- Assist with the compiling of job descriptions for all positions
- Plans and organizes own work to meet deadlines standards
- Develops or uses systems to organise and keep track of information
- Priorities multiple assignments or demands with an appropriate sense of what is most important
- Keeps clear detailed records of activities related to the accomplishments of stated objectives
- Knows status of ones work all the time
- Effectively schedules assigns and delegate work
- Interpersonal Relationships
- VIP Payroll
- Preparing and processing payroll for staff
- Industrial relations
- All industrial relations including disciplinary hearings and ensuring that company policy is applied
- Performance counselling, ill-health counselling
- Representing company at the bargaining council as a witness
- Monthly meetings with the unions
- Wage negotiations - representing company at CCMA
- A matric pass or equivalent is essential; a relevant HR/payroll diploma will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation.
- At least three years’ HR Administration experience.
- Advance experience in MS Office packages.
- Experience in SAGE VIP 100 employees
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Posted on 09 Sep 10:46