- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are looking for someone who excels in human interaction. This individual needs to have excellent knowledge and insight towards both people and human resource management. Additionally, the candidate needs to have a lot of experience with both the interviewing stage of recruitment as well as the administration involved with the process. The candidate should also possess the capability to research and fully understand the needs/current staff set up of Triple Eight in order to accurately select potentials that will easily and efficiently integrate into the Triple Eight team. Experience in marketing and activations, as well as campaign/finance management, would be considered a large advantage.
- Have great insight into people
- Be able to bring out the best in any potential candidates and not damage their interviews through intimidation
- Handle all administration as well as draft all job descriptions that would be posted on recruitment platforms
- Able to quickly identify and flag any potential candidates that have misrepresented themselves either before or during an interview
- Have sufficient knowledge of both Triple Eight and the marketing industry in order to assist in identifying viable candidates that will climatize sufficiently into the Triple Eight team
- Assist with individual campaign needs when they arise and have knowledge of contract drafting as well as salary expectation management
Company DescriptionAs of April 2019 Triple Eight will have been operating for eight years, creating memories and expanding our brand. Triple Eight has continued to be an award-winning and well-respected Pan-African marketing, CSI, PR and digital agency working for some of the best-known brands in the world and this would not be achieved without the effort and dedication of all our staff. Key to our philosophy is that we make a positive impact on “People, Planet and Profit” through our campaigns and projects, whilst upholding our reputation for Creative Brilliance and Executional Excellence.
If the successful candidate were to become a member of the Triple Eight team, we would ask for their commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. In addition, we expect personal accountability in all the products, actions, services and results that are provided as a representative of Triple Eight. In return, we are committed to providing our staff with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of their ability and potential.
- A bachelor’s degree related to marketing or minimum of three years of experience in a marketing agency
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills, good spelling and grammar
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Attention to detail is very important
- Resourceful and problem solving
- Be willing to work beyond office hours when necessary
- Ability to work in a very structured way
- Ability to multitask and manage many proposals simultaneously
- Be able to see risks in advance and red flag to prevent problems
- Strong people skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good understanding of marketing strategy
Posted on 27 Aug 09:00