- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
Mid HR Officer
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R15000 per month Cost to company|
|Company:||Kreetiv Communications cc|
Job descriptionHigh performers only. Do not apply if you have not read the advert as it is key to know what you are getting yourself into.
This is not a career opportunity for the lazy or faint-hearted.
We seek the best. We reward the best and we build the best talent.
This person would work in our Team Bridge division. This division acts like a bridge service to two businesses.
Namely, Kreetiv Communications and Magnetic Field Force (MFF)
MFF is a trade marketing and on the ground execution agency.
Kreetiv Communications is an integrated BTL brand activations/communications agency.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to fill the role of an HR/ People management administrator.
The ideal person would be VERY hands on, have excellent communication skills and be an extreme high performer.
‘High performance’ is contextual, so allow us to elaborate.
- Work smart not hard.
- Document everything
- Get the job done the first time. Not correcting work 10 times over. This means exceptional attention to detail.
- You should have a trained photographic memory.
- You should be dedicated to timelines, deadlines and outcome.
- You would be an excellent organiser.
- You should show high efficiency levels with minimal impute.
- You will be expected to be empathetic yet firm. This means, excellent hearing, listening and responding skills.
The humans at Kreetiv are our number one priority. This means that the person occupying this role will have the task of ensuring high-quality work outcome in every aspect of the word. This means, resourcing innovative and effective methodologies to efficiently upscale people and drive efficiency levels across the business.
For us, it starts at recruitment. Moves into performance management and is closely coupled with a very attractive talent management program. All of which we have in place.
- Manage the recruitment process
- Manage the entire training and development process
- Drive the employment policy
- Mange the contract and document control process (contracts, NDAs, leave forms, etc).
- Provide advice and assistance to staff regarding performance, talent management and general support and guidance.
- Advise management and staff on training needs and opportunities, job descriptions, performance review schedules, etc.
- Manage the Talent management program
- Manage the Performance management program
- Drive the environmental policy
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance. Provide frequent reports.
- Must have a min of four years of experience in a mid-level HR position. Covering management of all the elements mentioned above.
- Must have a Degree or three-year diploma in HR management.
- Must hold the key skills required to do this job. We run tests to this effect.
- Our offices are based in Rosebank. You will be expected to travel to our office for this job.
- A proven track record of excessive attention to detail. This is your primary strength and you are a phenomenon when it comes to organising and executing with precision.
- Ability to follow training manuals and successfully conduct training and development initiatives and keep these up-to-date.
- Great analytical skills and a passion for digging deep into ‘things’.
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional attire and approach.
- Ability to work in unsupervised and show results.
All successful applicants will be required to provide their last three pay slips as proof of previous employment remuneration package.
All shortlisted candidates must be willing and able to go through a credit check, criminal check and provide copies of certificates and transcripts.
Availability must be immediate
Candidates must be hardworking and willing to go the extra mile to get things done.
Starting Salary: R12 – 15k CTC. We deduct only UIF and PAYE.
Please send the following:
Your recent CV
A copy of all relevant qualifications
If you do not meet the criteria then please do not send us your application, as what we seek is very specific.
Posted on 04 Jul 10:42