- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R1500000 - R1600000 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionLeading a cross functional technical engineering and project management team to successfully deliver site CAPEX, NPI and Industrialization projects. This role will develop a highly technical team running structured projects to introduce all new products, processes and equipment effectively with clear handover to production and maintenance teams.The incumbent will control and lead a matrix team consisting of project, technical, automation and quality and process engineers.
Key Outputs [KPI's]
- Deliver capex budget on time and in full, including capex projects through a structured project management approach to produce measurable benefits and the highest levels of safety and risk assessments throughout each project.
- Deliver new product introductions to the site and ensure the complete industrialization is achieved before handing over to the production teams for ‘standard’ manufacture.
- Ensure effective communication and relationships are in place with technology process development team and other relevant sites for all product introductions and industrialization.
- Deploying and continuously improving the site industrialization process, with clear deliverable, milestones, reporting and governance
- Promote early and effective collaboration with technology and operations, championing PFMEA to ensure manufacturing feasibility is robust
- Set standards and leads automation for the site, including continuous improvement of automation for the site with clear history for all changes.
- Project engineering leadership to drive discipline, control and communication across all functions while ensuring effective change management approach aligned with MoC process.
- To proactively drive the department along it’s “Lean/TPM journey”, and actively engaging the workforce while doing so.
- Develop a high level of professionalism within this area via people development, develop a quality – oriented, proactive culture based on best practices and collaborative team working
- Establish, maintain and cultivate a customer focus mindset and excellent customers relationships which includes internal customer and supplier relationships.
- Ensure a safe working environment and personally commit to and deliver environmental, health & safety performance within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Monitors and communicates agreed KPIs, with clear communication and escalation at early stages of any issues through a good understanding of the processes, implement improvement and mitigation actions for all project related matters.
RequirementsDegree qualified with technical background preferred, such as engineering or manufacturing, and extensive project management experience within manufacturing environment
Significant experience within a manufacturing environment leading cross functional teams in the delivery of capex and engineering projects with extensive and proven background within NPI environment
Experience managing diverse teams, multiple disciplines ideally within a matrix structure in fast paced, dynamic work places
Demonstrates experience of safety management (including process safety) in a manufacturing or chemicals business
Experience in automotive industry and related quality standards (IATF16949) with significant experience in building and maintaining positive customer relationships
Prince2, PMI/PMP or APM certified or other project management certification and strong Microsoft Office (or equivalent) and project management tools
Posted on 11 Jul 13:16
We are a centralized industry specific Talent Intelligence organization with a simple yet comprehensive solution that drives a holistically successful organizational design, through partnering with its people, the market and particular workforce analysis.
- FFM Strategy Manager, Johannesburg, Ad Talent
- Social Media/Content Manager, Johannesburg, Rosebank Area
- Senior Lead Agile Programme Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Operations Manager, Johannesburg, Wynberg
- Marketing Manager, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Digital Campaign Manager - CRM/Loyalty/CDM Projects, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Lewyll Communications
- Activations Manager, Johannesburg, Hyde Park, Dentsu Aegis Network
- Assistantant General Manager - Hotel, Johannesburg, Sandton, Lewyll Communications
- Software Development Manager, Pretoria, Centurion, ASC Group
- Senior Account Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Tradeway Promotions
- Brand Manager, Johannesburg, Eastern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Digital Media Sales - Account Manager, Johannesburg, 365 Digital
- Junior Brand Manager, Johannesburg
- Communications Manager, Sandton, Core Group
- Digital Marketer/Community Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton (Illovo), Greatstock
- Sales Manager, Johannesburg, Winchester Hills, Gym Company
- Promotions Manager, Johannesburg, Benoni, Kempton Park, Gym Company
- Customer Relationship Manager , Johannesburg, The Skills Mine
- UX Front-End Product Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Digital Account Manager, Johannesburg, Norwood
- Account Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- English/Afrikaans Speaking Community Manager, Pretoria, Menlo Park
- Business Development Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Head of Marketing/Senior Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Store Manager, Meyerton, Rage
- Account Manager, Johannesburg, Viv Gordon Placements
- Digital Content Manager - Portuguese Speaking, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Lewyll Communications
- Campaign Manager, Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Store Manager, Vanderbijlpark, Vaal Mall, Christian Art Distributors