Farm Section Manager
Job descriptionOur Nomad Now Client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a farm section manager with at least two years’ experience in citrus farming.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in citrus farming
- Relevant tertiary qualification in agriculture
- Grade 12 certificate
- Driving license
- Collect and measure relevant data to provide feedback and evaluate production efficiencies against protocols and planning
- Measure, evaluate and provide feedback on the efficiency of sprays, pruning and irrigation, and contract workers
- Manage stock, labour and production costs, and handle record-keeping and reports
- Organise regular meetings with scouts to ensure pest and disease identification, and efficient running of the management system
- Communicate and motivate interventions with regards to pest, irrigation, pruning and other production-related matters due to specific visual interpretation, discrepancies, or deviance from the standard
- Support the production manager in achieving the production units’ overall objectives
Posted on 07 Oct 07:14
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Creative Director, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Sales Manager, Account Director, Account Executive
The assistant store manager must have the ability to manage all aspects of the store. To lead and inspire an enthusiastic retail team to grow and develop within the...
Our Nomad Now Client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a quality and compliance manager with internal auditing experience.
Our Nomad Now Client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a maintenance manager with a minimum of five years’...
One of our Nomad Now clients, a South African registered holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a technical and sales manager...