- How to introduce authentication biometrics without additional hardware
- 5 tips for working while on holiday
- GBV in the workplace: Where to from here?
Job descriptionOur Nomad Now client, a holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a general manager with at least 10 years' experience in management and agriculture.
- At least 10 years' experience in management and agriculture
- A relevant degree in agriculture
- Driving license
- Ensure accurate execution of SOPs on all levels of citrus production; capture, evaluation and report key production data; equip and deploy scouting teams towards accurate data for decision making
- Be responsible for Health & Safety, GLOBALGAP and other compliance certification, as well as HR, labour relations and governance
- Develop annual budgets for operational and capital expenditure; motivate expenditures against desired and anticipated outcomes; execute operating procedures and production plans within budget
- Identify cost optimisation procedures and methods; manage measurement and continual improvement of labour productivity; perform strategic interventions to improve financial return to farm
- Implement strong middle to lower management structure and in-block system; identify future supervisors and managers, and invest in training, equipping and coaching production managers; implement and manage performance evaluation plan
Posted on 07 Oct 07:11
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Creative Director, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Account Director, Sales Manager, Account Executive