|Get jobs on your |
Customer Product Marketing Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
Job descriptionAbout Kurtosys:
Kurtosys empowers financial services firms to create powerful investor experiences and lasting customer relationships through efficient automation of key sales, marketing and customer service processes.
The company provides an end-to-end digital experience platform (DXP) that enables firms to create, manage, publish and optimize all their financial data, documents, websites and content in a secure, compliant environment.
As a result, it is trusted by the world’s leading investment brands to mitigate their risks and reduce their costs while providing the agility to ensure they are first to market.
Kurtosys solutions include secure websites and portals, interactive data tools and apps, automated sales presentations, marketing collateral and reporting and document libraries.
Kurtosys infrastructure and technology is underpinned by global ISO-27001 certification in information security management, and Kurtosys teams have a deep understanding of working at scale with data, information design, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and operates across three global offices, employing over 200 people. The company works with some of the world’s largest financial brands, including banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.
Our mission is to empower financial services firms to build highly productive, industry-compliant sales, marketing and client service departments.
Using our innovative digital experience platform and tools, our customers can accelerate these functions by automating critical business processes and create stand-out investor experiences that lead to lasting relationships with their customers.
All while reducing risk with technology that ensures alignment with industry regulations and best practices.
As a partner in the pursuit of your success, we work tirelessly to understand your goals, helping you sell more, retain more clients and reduce cost and risk.
What will you be doing?
- In this role, you will focus on specific workstreams that support the discovery, development and maintenance of the platform and look at ways of how to power our customer marketing activity. You will use your understanding of marketing tools and quickly look at implementing new ideas. You will obsess over customers and dive deep into our product insights.
- To succeed, you will need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy working with sales, customer success, design and product teams, You will need to be an enthusiastic team player, and push the boundaries to drive results. Working to continuously improve the experience for our customers is what we are passionate about and positioning our value drivers aligned to our products will be a core focus.
- This role is critical in driving customer centricity and product strategy and support a valuable lever that drives business value.
- You will play a lead role in an amazing cross-functional team, position our products and platform that contributes to the overall portfolio, and that can power the customer marketing strategy.
- Support the product roadmap and delivery for workstreams that will enable Kurtosys
- Partner closely with colleagues across marketing, sales, customer success, technology and product management to craft and deliver the roadmap
- Work directly with design, product and sales teams to ensure timely delivery of strategy aligned to requirements
- Write detailed user stories and clarify requirements for wide-reaching initiatives
- Present value-driven solutions and outline product features and project updates to teams
- Position solution benefits aligned to the marketing messaging and incorporate it into the customer marketing programme
- Working with the Customer Success team to identify suitable customer references
- Building content for a programme of multi-purpose case studies, delivered via articles, videos, blogs etc, to meet the different requirements of sales and product teams and other key stakeholders
- Identifying key customers to use in webinars, events, press etc.
- Aligning with Account Management and Sales teams to agree ongoing plans for customer campaigns
- Creating & executing marketing campaigns into customer base for up-sell/cross-sell and retention
- Collaborating with the Customer Success and Product teams to devise, launch and run user groups across our major international markets
RequirementsLeading applicants will have past experience in solving large-scale problems and owning a technical or platform product, understanding customer needs and SaaS technology core product suite.
- Demonstrated experience as a product manager or related customer marketing ole
- Demonstrated success in pursuing largescale problems
- Experience in SaaS and or technology industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Technical background beneficial (need to demonstrate the capability to understand and explain technical concepts)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Five+ years of working in marketing departments, with at least two years in the B2B sector
- Experience of customer marketing in a B2B environment as at least part of your role
- Proven experience of creating and executing marketing campaigns, with solid knowledge of product marketing, customer marketing and digital marketing techniques
- and experience of working with agencies to create customer or similar videos
- Experience in Salesforce and Pardot is a plus
- Solid project management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation skills in English
Posted on 13 Feb 16:27
Kevin Da Silva
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Marketing Campaign Manager - Traditional, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town
- Marketing Delivery Manager, Cape Town, Ad Talent
- Marketing Delivery Manager, Cape Town, Sea Point
- Junior/Mid Marketing Account Manager, Cape Town, Bellville
- Marketing Coordinator/Brand Manager, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- National Sales/Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Maitland
- Marketing/Sales Manager, Cape Town, Cape Town Central