- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Accounts Receivable Clerk
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Retirement Fund|
|Company:||Onyx Group Holdings|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a skilled accounts receivable clerk to assist your superior to maintain and update all customer information (financial and non-financial) in order to accurately process our debit orders on a monthly basis.
The accounts receivable clerk is responsible for providing up to date information in order to ensure effective and efficient operation within the group. A client-service orientated mind set is needed and the ability to liaise with other departments to achieve KPA’s. Accuracy is of utmost importance. Your attention to detail and persistence to work with data daily is critical to your success in this job. The individual’s principle daily duties will focus on customer-related accounting matters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely data capturing and amendments to financial data
- Update member information on Pastel/Xero/CRM on a daily basis.
- Processing of customer invoices, recalculating customer balances, credit notes and reconciliations
- Assisting in processing of debit order runs on Sage Pay.
- Processing of bank transactions and reconciliations if required.
- Liaison with other departments to attend to customer disputes.
- Reporting of data and deliverables timeously.
- Ensure all information is comprehensive and accurate.
- Constant revision and refining of processes and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the group’s external and internal policies and procedures.
- Ad hoc department duties and tasks.
- High attention to detail.
- Deadline Driven. Be a problem solver.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and complete them.
- The ability to function as part of a team and work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of financial processes, policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills. Be bilingual (English /Afrikaans).
- Grade 12 relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a debtors’ environment is advantageous.
- System experience (includes but is not limited to Pastel, Access, Office, CRM, SagePay, Xero Accounting) is advantageous.
Posted on 09 Sep 16:40
Onyx Group Holdings
Onyx Group Holdings' core business principle relies on the exploitation of our value based networks and collaboration with various technology and Travel and Tourism partners.
- Accounts Payable Clerk, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- Service Receptionist - Booking Clerk, Cape Town, CBD, Intelligent Placement
- Accounting Clerk, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- Debtors Clerk, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- Admin Clerk, Cape Town, Somerset West, H2O Somerset West
- Senior Accountant - Financial Services, Stellenbosch, Ayanda Mbanga - Redefining Success
- Claims Administrators/Client Care/Sales Consultants, George, Badger Holdings
- Junior Front of House Administrator, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- SAP Logistics with ABAP, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Financial Accountant, Cape Town, CBD
- Bursary Administrator, Cape Town, Oasis Group
- Investment Support/Administrator, Cape Town, Oasis Group
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- HR Administrator Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Accountant - Social Enterprise (SA Citizens only), Cape Town, Epping, LayerCake recruitment
- Finance Manager/Accountant, Cape Town, Bergvliet