- More to NQF Amendment Act
- 2020 EE Report submissions open
- When completion of probation doesn't automatically mean permanent placement...
|Get jobs on your |
Accounts Payable Clerk
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Retirement Fund|
|Company:||Onyx Group Holdings|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
The accounts payable clerk is responsible for providing up to date information to ensure effective and efficient operation within the group. The ability to liaise with other departments is required to achieve KPA’s. Accuracy is of utmost importance. Your attention to detail and persistence to work with data daily is critical to your success in this position. The individual’s principle daily duties will focus on supplier-related accounting matters.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling system entries and comparing system reports to supplier statements.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Charges and recording expenses/payments to general ledger accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports.
- Verifying recipient bank account details.
- Loading of supplier payments for authorisation.
- Loading payments of expense reports and requests for advances for payment authorisation.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting accounting transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Reconciling petty cash by recording entries and verifying documentation.
- Recording payments made for payroll purposes.
- Ad hoc department duties and tasks.
RequirementsRequirements include, but are not limited to:
- High attention to detail.
- Deadline driven. Be a problem solver.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and complete them.
- The ability to function as part of a team and work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of financial processes, policies and procedures.
- Good communication skills. Bilingual (English/Afrikaans).
- Grade 12 relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in a creditors’ environment is advantageous.
- System experience (includes but is not limited to Pastel, Access, Office, CRM, SagePay, Xero Accounting) is advantageous.
Posted on 09 Sep 16:36
Onyx Group Holdings
Onyx Group Holdings' core business principle relies on the exploitation of our value based networks and collaboration with various technology and Travel and Tourism partners.
- Accounts Receivable Clerk, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- Service Receptionist - Booking Clerk, Cape Town, CBD, Intelligent Placement
- Accounting Clerk, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- Debtors Clerk, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- Admin Clerk, Cape Town, Somerset West, H2O Somerset West
- Claims Administrators/Client Care/Sales Consultants, George, Badger Holdings
- Junior Front of House Administrator, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- SAP Logistics with ABAP, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Financial Accountant, Cape Town, CBD
- Bursary Administrator, Cape Town, Oasis Group
- Investment Support/Administrator, Cape Town, Oasis Group
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Athlone Industria 1, Mitchells Plain
- HR Administrator Internship Programme, Cape Town, Graduates24
- Accountant - Social Enterprise (SA Citizens only), Cape Town, Epping, LayerCake recruitment
- Finance Manager/Accountant, Cape Town, Bergvliet