|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R20000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Dunkeld West|
|Company:||Kreetiv Communications cc|
Job descriptionKreetiv is a Below The Line, integrated brand communications agency with a growing number of diverse clients.
This owed to the agency's rigorous, laser-sharp crafting of strategy and creative development resulting in fit for purpose, competitive and compelling GO-TO-Market solutions.
In order to ensure that all the agency mastery (“JUICE”) accrues to the achievement of client targets, we need a bookkeeper to control the business books and plans.
This person reports to the CEO of Kreetiv.
- As a crucial member of the finance team, the ideal person should have the following, but not be limited to:
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information within the company
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted. based on guidance from the CEO and the company accountant.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets - Budget control
- Managing monthly books
- Ability to manage a very small team is mandatory.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of innovative business applications
- Intensively administratively driven
- Ability to manage a multitude of tasks at any given time
- A visionary.
- A precise executer.
- A team motivator
- Highly goal-orientated, objectives driven.
- Impressive negotiation skills
- Highly consumer service driven.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients and teams.
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- A degree/three-year diploma in accountancy or finance (non-negotiable)
- Formal qualifications with an accredited board are advantageous.
Superior mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity and honesty.
Posted on 05 Sep 09:46