- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R600000 - R720000 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Job descriptionTo provide professional assistance to the financial controller in the areas of finance, accounting and inventory record at the manufacturing plant. Incumbent will largely contribute to account reconciliation, management reporting and analysis and the improvement and/or maintenance of internal controls.
Key Outputs [KPI's]
- Apply for authorization for special foreign payments, review sales and apply for authorizations to receive foreign currency and to prepare and submit quarterly statistics report to SARB.
- Oversee the accounts receivable function, including reviewing debtor’s balances against their credit limits and liaising with the sales team to establish forecast demand to calculate appropriate credit limit in line with credit policy and apply for amendment when necessary.
- Post foreign invoices on SAP, checking that the goods or service have been received on the system including preparing payment documents for the bank and adhering to the payment terms.
- Prepare consolidated MOR for monthly and quarterly statistics reports.
- Prepare aged analysis for foreign creditors and compile all necessary schedules for statistics report completion.
- Reconcile inter-company accounts and accrue outstanding invoices for month end reporting, prepare inter-group schedule monthly for month end reporting.
- Responsible for the performance management of accounts payable and receivable teams.
- Inclusive management accounts and financial statement drafting and reporting.
RequirementsBCom. Accounting/Financial Management
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an inclusive accounting environment
Exposure for imports, exports and transactions comprising foreign exchange
Manufacturing experience with the ability to work in a fast pace environment
Extensive knowledge of accounting systems – preferably SAP
Minimum 2 years management and/or supervision experience
Posted on 19 Jun 15:50