- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
Chief Growth Officer
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Durban, Hillcrest, Upper Highway|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionPurpose of the Role
The Chief Growth Officer has a global mindset and works closely with the Group CEO to evaluate and prioritise new market opportunities for The Unlimiteds’ goal of expanding outside of South African boarders, while weighing the legal/operational risks and benefits of each potential venture.
- Analysis of future destinations for expansion globally, including market sizing, competitive analysis, regulations, payments etc.
- Perform valid and reliable market research while translating data into summaries and analysis with conclusions that deliver on objectives and support proactive insights and recommendations
- Competitor monitoring
- Value based pricing/margin analysis
- Develop roadmaps and timelines for global expansion
- Develop and unify launch plans across multiple teams, including partnerships, marketing, product, operations, and legal
- Setting up operations including company registration, licensing, regulatory, legal, establishing first office etc.
- Manage P&L and operations of newly launched Destinations
- Create and manage key relationships
- Must be passionate about business development and customer relationship management.
- People skills
- Confident ability to communicate and engage diverse people at all levels
- Excellent organizing, planning, implementing and coordinating skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem solving time management, negotiation and administrative skills.
- Proactive and decisive
- Assertive and persuasive attitude
- Ability to handle extremely confidential and sensitive information
If you are looking to make a deep impact by rolling up your sleeves in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you! In case we got you excited and you think you have what it takes, email us. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your interview unsuccessful.
- 5+ years of experience in high growth startup, market launching or consulting
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated analytical expertise
- Superb communication - you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Evidence of entrepreneurial ambition
· Proven track record of growing a business 10-100x
· A master integrator. Ties together all company functions
· Clear communicator. Ensures everybody understands the message exactly the same way and as intended to be understood
· Hustler who can make the improbable happen
· Highly efficient and work well under pressure
· Passionate about using technology to have a positive impact on the world
· Ability to move fast and adapt to new roles quickly, and master new and unfamiliar topics
Success as a Country Manager, Expansion Manager or Growth Officer
Posted on 13 Jun 09:54