- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
Head of Department - Human Resources
|Company:||Oasis Group Holdings|
Job descriptionDuties – includes but not limited to
- To work closely with executive’s directors to identify, recruit, develop and retain the necessary human resources to meet the company objectives.
- Develop, implement and oversee a Global HR Strategy to be implemented across the board, in all jurisdictions in which the organization and its global partners operate.
- Develop and implement and oversee a performance management system for the organization and its staff.
- Develop, implement and oversee all HR policies and procedures in all jurisdictions in which the organization and its Global Partners operate.
- Develop, implement and oversee recruitment policies and processes to attract and employ the correct talent for the organization,
- Develop, implement and oversee training plans, career paths and succession planning, ensure that HR systems are automated and integrated to ensure efficiency in work processes and to enable effective utilization of
- Develop, implement and oversee policies to ensure that a real time and merit based compensation strategy is in place to reward superior performance.
Implement and oversee Organizational performance review, human resources planning, reviewing of policies, procedures, departmental functions and internal.
- Measurement and reporting of all employees performance with reference to their Key Performance Areas, their peers, subordinates and seniors, and the philosophy and objective of the business
RequirementsRequirements – includes but not limited to
At least 15 years relevant experience with a Global Multinational company. Must have Global Experience with understanding of Global HR practices and must be able to deal with legislative requirements of different jurisdictions we operate in.
Qualification: Masters/PhD/MBA in Management or Human Resources with experience as Country or Global Regional Head Division of a Global Multinational Company.
Posted on 12 Jun 10:50