- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R16000 - R17000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Salt River|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Capsicum Culinary Studio|
Job descriptionMain purpose
Responsible for the full creditors and cashbook function, which included administration, liaising with internal and external clients as well as suppliers and financial institutions.
- Capturing, processing. Reconciliations and reporting.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Creditors management data capturing: Processing, reconciliations and payments.
- Cashbook management data capturing: Processing and reconciliation.
- Assist with general ledger: Processing and reconciliation.
- Adhoc duties.
Financial accounting/business administration certificate/diploma
- Three to four years of proven knowledge and experience within a finance accounting environment
- Strong attention to detail, highly numerate
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a demanding position and to prioritise workloads in order to meet fluctuating deadlines across two or more brands
- Diploma is essential
- Accounting experience is essential
- Sound knowledge of Excel (intermediate proficiency) and Pastel (non-negotiable)
- Strong computer literacy (Outlook, Word)
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Proficient in the English language
- Deadline and result orientated
- Organised, methodical, accurate, and analytical
- Highly flexible in performing a variety of duties
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- High transaction volume
- Available immediately
Posted on 12 Jun 10:29