- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month negotiable TCTC|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available at a well-established company in Fourways for an Accountant with full Payroll function experience to join their team.
Duties among other may include
- Responsible for the preparation, accurate processing and capturing of the monthly payroll on Sage pay.
- Email payslips.
- Leave capturing and ownership on the Leave reconciliation.
- Complete UIF documentation.
- SARS form completions and payments.
- Responding and efficiently resolving queries relating to pay.
- Credit Control.
- Reconciliation of accounts and month end responsibilities.
- Preparation of accounts to trial.
- Assist with the capturing of fixed asset detail on the computerised system and the monthly fixed asset reconciliations.
- Assist the Financial Manager with the preparation for annual audits.
- Attend to any other reasonable tasks allocated by the Financial Manager or senior authorised person in the Company.
The Incumbent must be
- Self-motivated and result orientated.
- Diligent and Pro-active.
- Flexible and Professional approach to work and have the ability to use Own Initiative.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team – essential.
Company DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available at a well-established company in Fourways for an Accountant with Payroll experience to join their team.
RequirementsSkills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- 5 years experience as an Accountant.
- 5 years experience in Payroll and Payroll Administration.
- Credit Control experience essential.
- Previous in Pastel Evolution an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and record keeping skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Matric Certificate.
- National Diploma in Accounting or BCom Degree.
- Advanced Excel with VLOOKUP and Pivot tables.
- Valid driver’s license.
Posted on 11 Jun 13:15
- Chartered Accountant, Johannesburg, Edenvale, Greenstone, Rage
- Accountant/Experienced Bookkeeper/Office Manager, Johannesburg, Bryanstan
- Accountant, Johannesburg, Bryanston
- Senior Accountant, Johannesburg, Midrand
- Financial Accountant, Johannesburg, East, ASC Group
- Accountant, Johannesburg, East, ASC Group