- 4 worst career tips you'll ever get
- How business misrepresentation for minimum wage exemption can lead to jail time
- How new code can bring order to strikes
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R5000 - R20000 per month|
Job descriptionWe help our clients to improve lives by accelerating learning and partnerships focused on achieving socio-economic transformation outcomes and impacts in developing country contexts. We work with government, the private sector, non-profit organisations, academic institutions, civil society groups, multi-lateral organisations.
Where will this internship take you?
This internship is an opportunity for a young professional to be exposed to working in a consulting environment in the challenging field of economic development. With an office based in Cape Town, this internship combines the experience of professional and personal development.
Due to the diversity of our work and experience, this internship will allow the successful intern to:
- Refine your research, monitoring and evaluation, and consulting skills.
- Develop a better, practical understanding of what it means to be grappling with economic development in the developing world context;
- Be involved in every facet of a small business’s operation;
- Be a part of a small team; and
- Integrate theory and practice, and develop one’s practical research and monitoring and evaluation skills.
To qualify for this internship, one must meet the following:
- Post-graduate degree in monitoring and evaluation (and preferably an undergraduate degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Politics or Research Psychology;
- Must be innovative, organised and flexible;
- Must be able to work independently;
- Strong academic results;
- Must have a research background (subjects in qualitative and/or quantitative Research Methodology).
Benefits: Remuneration level will depend on the nature of your M&E experience.
RequirementsPlease note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 15 Jan 16:02