|Get jobs on your |
Business Development Manager
|Remuneration:||R900000 - R960000 per year negotiable TCTC|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
Job descriptionPerform the new business development functions for the organization, and to ensure the identification, analyses/investigation of new business opportunities according to the business strategy for increased revenues and profits.
Key Outputs [KPI's]
- Interpret strategic objectives and needs across disciplines to ensure the availability and management of budgets to meet the short, medium and long term objectives of the new business development function.
- Allocate and monitor the utilization of financial resources according to functional objectives and manage the commercial value add of the functional area’s programs.
- Control expenditure according to budget to ensure efficient cash flow management
- Develop and manage the coordinated implementation of business strategies to primarily design and implement needs-driven financial products and services in local and foreign markets and beyond the mining industry, in rural and peri-urban areas to migrate dependency on revenue generated from the existing agency relationship.
- Ensure the development and implementation of systems to provide market intelligence, facilitating the identification of new business opportunities.
- Ensure financial modelling of all new business proposals to analyse project returns and business value add.
- Develop well communicated value propositions for service offerings leading to sustainable profitable returns for each of business pillars
- Grow a network of external collaborative stakeholder partnerships that enhance business credibility and new brand positioning
- Develop and maintain relationships with external role players (government, business etc.) to influence decision making and or interpretation in favor of the business
- Ensures direct reports understand the vision, strategy and five year plan, that targets, roles and work are aligned to business objectives
- Selects, develops & retains critical skills & talent in the organisation and manage performance, to identify under performers and create plan for improvement
RequirementsDegree in Business Management and/ or Marketing
7 Years work experience of which 3 should be at a middle management level
Research and analysis skills and ability to interpret data
Creative application of R & D outcomes
Posted on 04 Jul 16:10