- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
Psychology Practice Receptionist/Administer
|Remuneration:||R10500 - R12000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Benoni, Western Extension|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Elmien Butler Psychologist|
Job descriptionFull-time receptionist/administrator required for busy well-established psychology practice in Benoni (East Rand).
Duties and responsibilities
- The successful applicant will run the front desk client interaction as well as general practice administration.
- Processing of medical aid claims.
- The candidate must have Matric
- Able to liaise with patients and deal with problems promptly
- Must be computer literate (competent in MS Word and Outlook)
- Three to five years’ experience using Healthbridge Medemass ME+ claiming software program
- ICD 10 coding
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Good organising and filing skills
- Must be proactive and take responsibility
- Applicants must be fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license
- Must live within 40km radius from Benoni
- R12, 000per month and 13th cheque
Elmien Butler Psychologist adhere to the PoPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 10 Jun 08:58