|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||- R38520 Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Pinelands|
Job descriptionThe Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa NPC is a registered Section 21 (non-profit) Company and a leader in the field of healthcare quality improvement, patient safety and accreditation of healthcare facilities across Africa.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated person who is passionate about making a difference in the healthcare services offered to patients. Someone who believes that the quality and safety of patient care is part of every clinician’s daily work.
The role includes:
- Assisting healthcare facility teams to implement COHSASA’s Quality Improvement and Accreditation Programmes; Assisting healthcare facility teams to implement COHSASA’s Quality Improvement and Accreditation Programmes;
- Evaluating healthcare facilities’ compliance against predetermined accreditation standards;
- Guiding healthcare staff in the required quality improvement processes to meet the standards and move towards international accreditation;
- Working with healthcare facility teams on developmental quality improvement programmes;
- Assisting with the development and testing of new standards.
Company DescriptionImproving healthcare in facilities through the implementation of quality improvement programmes, accreditation and the monitoring of international standards.
RequirementsWe work in a flexible, fast-paced environment, sometimes outside of normal working hours in both public and private healthcare facilities across Africa. If you are the right person, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, good verbal and written communication skills and will be a problem-solver and understand the dynamics of change management. You will have some knowledge of quality improvement methodologies and the implementation of improvement programmes. You will have excellent time-management and effective leadership skills. Organisational management experience and a qualification or extensive experience in one or more specialist clinical services such as operating theatre, critical care or mental health would be an advantage.
- Current registration with SANC.
- At least five years’ post-registration clinical experience in a hospital and/or primary health care setting within the last 10 years.
- Willing and able to do extensive travelling both nationally and internationally on a regular basis.
- A valid code 8 manual vehicle driver’s license and willingness to drive long distances.
- A valid passport.
- Fluent in English and at least one other official South African language.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office packages.
Posted on 14 Feb 15:38
Get job alerts for Surveyor jobs
- Print Estimator - Point of Sale Advertising Printing, Cape Town, Epping 2 Industrial
- Print Estimator - Digital/Screen/Litho Printing, Cape Town, Epping Industria