Mid UX/UI Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable tctc |
|Benefits:||Performance bonus + various meals|
|Company:||Digital Publications SA|
Digital Publications is currently looking for a UXUI/Graphic design professional to join our company to produce designed content for web, mobile, social media and digital magazines. Your duties will include any of the following dependent on experience:
- Improve and enhance existing websites layouts.
- To design mobile smartphone and tablet layouts.
- To design wireframe and app screen layouts for new apps as briefed in by client.
- To design social media posts for our customers based on their go-to-market strategy.
- To create digital magazine layouts for a number of our existing customers for optimal viewing on tablets (iPads, etc.) and phones (various smartphones).
- Assist our existing customers with executing their marketing strategies on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Three years’ of industry experience
- Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign CC
- Sketch program would be an added benefit but not required
- Ability to create strong concepts for social media and mobile engagements
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design
- Experience in layout/publication design either from an agency or publisher
- Be a motivated, considerate, even-tempered and positive team player
- Practice high attention to detail
- Not required but print design experience would be an added benefit
- Experience showing skill in web design
- Experience in UI design
- Focus on working to a schedule and meet the client’s expectations
- Understanding the role design plays in digital publishing/app development
- Passion for innovation, latest technology and app trends
It is not critical to have experience in all of the above, but we looking for go-getters who are passionate about creating awesome designs.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team as well as on their own handling customer projects from concept through to design & layout and go-live.
Please ensure to send your portfolio with your application, all applications without portfolios will be disqualified.
Posted on 02 Sep 11:21