|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Rondebosch|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||One Custom Consulting|
Job descriptionThe Programme Lead is a skilled and driven individual who takes responsibility for owning and growing key client relationships, as well as to manage the strategic execution of digital CRM programmes/campaigns. This is an inquisitive all-rounder, someone who likes to find solutions, an outgoing personality, fanatical attention to detail, an appreciation for data, digital and strategy and a bullish determination to get things done right on time and within budget.
- Foster and grow client relationships.
- Deeply understand the clients’ brand and their business objectives.
- Think strategically and deliver clear recommendations to client problems.
- Report back internally on execution of client strategy against measures.
- Help develop accurate account budget forecasts, foster and grow client revenue.
- Work according to scope and budget, tracking hours against scope and upsell where required.
- Drive the delivery/execution of all campaigns accurately and on time.
- Be the day-to-day client contact on work in progress.
- Take briefs from client to relay and inspire the relevant agency teams.
- Project manage creative, data and digital teams in terms of deliverables, timings, costs and process.
- Handle client campaign/project implementation (e.g. social and AdWords posts, adding new web content via the CMS, implementation marketing automation).
- Delivering quality work, on time and according to instructions.
- Handle the day-to-day account admin including status reports to clients.
Company DescriptionOne Custom is a nimble and independent customer experience and marketing intelligence agency. Our mission is to help companies be more connected to their fans and customers, with the goal of creating and fostering long-term, predictable and profitable relationships that delivers business growth. Our full-service data, tech and CRM/CX offering supports our purpose: understanding, serving, and positively influencing our clients’ best customers.
- Previous project management experience
- Previous digital experience
- Previous data handling experience preferable
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent administration, organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of digital/social media/platforms
Posted on 29 Jun 13:36
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.