|Get jobs on your |
Registered Nurse: Clinical Risk Division
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Company:||Genesis Medical Scheme|
Job descriptionGenesis Medical Scheme is looking to appoint a suitably qualified registered Nursing Sister to assist in the Clinical Risk Division.
The applicant must have relevant experience in the area of providing hospital admissions and updates.
The candidate must be bilingual and have the ability to express themselves verbally and in writing.
The following competencies are required to be successful in the role:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Pro-active and innovative
- Good verbal and written communication
- Team player
Should you qualify and be interested in applying for the above-mentioned vacancy, please forward your updated CV with a covering letter to the email address below.
Please clearly indicate, in the subject line of your e-mail, the title of the position for which you are applying and email:
Closing date for applications: 16 September 2019
RequirementsThe following qualifications are required:
- Registered nurse with minimum qualifications in general nursing and midwifery
- A minimum of five years’ experience in general nursing within either the private or provincial hospital sector
- A solid understanding of ICD10 and CPT4 coding, including treatment plans
Posted on 06 Sep 14:34
+27 21 442 9900