|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory, Black River Park|
|Company:||Genesis Medical Scheme|
Job descriptionGenesis Medical Scheme is seeking to appoint a Clinical Risk Assessor. The position offered will suit a self-motivated and driven person who will to be responsible for the auditing of clinical claims in a well-established medical Scheme based in Cape Town.
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following job functions:
Auditing of mainly hospital accounts, applying industry and scheme rules and guidelines, as set out in the relevant Billing and tariff Manuals.
RequirementsThe following lists the minimum requirements:
- Diploma or degree in nursing science as a professional registered nurse
- A qualification in Theatre science will be advantage
- A minimum of two years uninterrupted theatre experience
- Sound knowledge of hospital billing and coding as well as ICD 10 and CPT coding
- A minimum of one year experience in Clinical Auditing or hospital billings and or stock control environment.
- Bilingual in both English and Afrikaans
- Good interpersonal skills
Your application requesting consideration for employment in the above-mentioned capacity must consist of a current CV together with a covering letter motivating the Scheme’s consideration of your application. If you do not meet the competencies required for the position, as set out above, your application will not be considered at all. Your application will, however, be assisted by the inclusion of brief explanations of your past experience in relation to the requirements of the position.
Posted on 05 Jun 15:29