|Get jobs on your |
Graduate Opportunity - Employee Benefits/Medical Aid Administrator
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Pension Fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Southern suburbs|
|Reference:||#EB Admin CT|
Job descriptionJoin a highly successful team of financial experts as an EB and Health (Medical Aid) administrator to join our highly successful team of financial experts.
Our brand can offer you a reputable structure, well-defined corporate solutions and ongoing support.
The ideal candidate will have, in addition to a relevant tertiary qualification, professional communication skills (verbal and written), solid organisational skills, enjoy administration and organising and a keen eye for detail.
Some experience (one to three years) within the EB and Health space will serve as an advantage.
Candidates with the above-mentioned experience or interests are invited to apply for position.
The key responsibilities of the position include but not limited to:
- Servicing existing client base in terms of EB and medical aids
- Daily interaction with clients on EB and medical aid queries and questions
- Accurate and timely administration of all EB and health activities
- Managing relationship with service providers
- Ensure an up to date, robust and relevant EB and health offering to all clients
- Staying up to date with relevant industry knowledge
- Provide accurate and timely management reporting
- Ensure 100% compliance regarding legal requirements
- Relevant degree
- Interested in doing a CFP and the financial advice industry
- Looking to grow within a well-respected and stable boutique firm
Posted on 31 Jan 14:35
021 674 5320