Motion Graphics Designer - Video
|Remuneration:||R16000 - R20000 per month negotiable basic salary |
|Benefits:||Applicable after 18 months|
|Location:||Cape Town, Somerset West|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
Succeed Group, a prominent marketing consultancy in Somerset West is seeking an experienced motion graphics designer
. We consult, advise and manage a large client databases' strategic marketing solutions based on service agreements.
We seek individuals who are able to create visual stories and motion graphics using After Effects and Premiere Pro with previous experience in storyboarding, motion graphics design, rendering, and video editing.
Our client database consists of the service and professional service industry.
Our software is Microsoft Based and we provide Adobe Creative Cloud licensing along with various design resource accounts such as Envato Elements and Shutterstock, as well as a library of stock footage - exclusively for our design teams.Main projects/expectations related to this position:
- Brainstorm with Marketing Managers to create a unique motion graphic story based on client needs/services.
- Creating company videos by means of slide-show animation, motion graphics and stock footage
- Editing existing video footage for reuse in branding
- Creating short video clips from existing materials
- Creating unique GIFS and Video Snippets
- Able to utilise Adobe Creative Suite to produce additional graphics to aid in productions.
- Tertiary education - relevant to graphic design or multimedia studies
- Minimum two-year workplace experience in a professional and/or advertising environment
- Own transport
We are a dynamic team, with strong company culture, who work together to provide our clients with professionally localised content. We are looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us.
We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great with us.
- Able to research effectively in order to compile creative concepts.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a team and receiving input and feedback from various avenues.
- Excellent attention to detail and high creative standards - always aiming to improve.
- Able to innovate through conceptualisation and design.
- Able to create various video-based projects related to various marketing channels.
Posted on 23 Jun 08:35, Closing date 21 Aug