Junior/Mid Level Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R18000 per month negotiable negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Type:|| 1 year|
Job descriptionGraphic/publishing designer
We are looking for a junior – mid level
graphic designer who has magazine & digital publishing experience to start soonest with a small publishing company based in Claremont, Cape Town. 2-3 years graphic and digital design experience.
- Design and layout our digital publications – magazine layout experience a big advantage.
- Assist with creating designs for social media, websites, admin and pitches.
- Must meet all deadlines / timeframes set.
- Self-motivated and able to manage time efficiently.
- Ability to learn on the job. New platform to be learnt.
- Available as close to the 01 September as possible.
- This is an IN-OFFICE position
All successful candidates will have an up to date portfolio showcasing creative ability and will be expected to complete a design test.
Please send your CV and a recent photograph
to be considered. Must be available for an in-person interview and design test
If you do not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. No telephonic correspondence will be entered into during the interview process.
- In Design (required)
- PhotoShop (required)
- Premier Pro or similar (advantage)
- Previous magazine design a huge advantage
- Quick, self-disciplined learner - new platform to learn
- Attention to detail imperative
Small publishing company that has been operating for over a decade. Mostly contract publishing. All our publications are done digitally.
Posted on 22 Jun 11:37, Closing date 21 Jul