Business and Operations Manager
|Remuneration:||basic plus commission |
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionBusiness and operations manager
Role: Business and operations manager
Location: Remote, RSA
Remuneration: Base salary + attractive commission
Are you an entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects from start to finish? Do you thrive in a lean start-up environment and have a track record of closing sales deals? If you are hungry for the next lead and ready for success then keep reading.
Ninety9 represents high performance across multiple sectors bringing the best technological solutions to different African markets. We partner with the best providers and pride ourselves in making significant contributions to our client’s top line; this is where your focus will be.
Purpose of the position
- To manage the team, achieve revenue targets, with specific focus on digital sales and partnerships.
- To lead the team; acting as a senior connection between Ninety9 and its customers
Responsibilities:Strategy and business development
Operations and business management:
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Secure meetings with potential customers at senior, director and C-suite level.
- Compile value proposition and pitch decks for client meetings
- Diligently document lead progress to ensure complete visibility across the teams using an outsourced CRM
- Educate and upsell clients on other Ninety9 products and services
- Design processes to improve funnels and performance
- Drive the marketing and brand activities of all related projects
- Analyse competitors and be aware of the latest market trends — research and attend networking events
- Work with clients to devise sales plans and activations for internal teams and market roll out
- Oversee the Company’s business and operations
- Identify key technology partners that carry potential for Ninety9’s strategic objectives
- Research companies and identify key players in various industries and verticals
- Manage overall day-to-day operational processes to ensure clients receive the best service
- Identify and resolve operational issues and risks
- Serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues between board of directors and personnel
- Create, manage and monitor topline budgets and costs assigned to you
- Develop 1 - 3 year forecasts and growth plans
- Prepare and produce monthly and quarterly status, pipeline, sales and performance reports
- Provide insights as well as collect, collate and share the relevant information for monthly reports, meetings, and feedback as required
- Prepare for, and attend, status meetings as required and take the necessary post meeting actions
- Use client insights to identify and evaluate strategic and innovative revenue generating sales initiatives and pathways to support the execution of the sales strategy, all the while ensuring alignment to the growth strategy
- Understand client patterns and market behaviour to define data driven forecasting strategies to increase profitability through improved targeted sales strategies
- A qualification in business, media, operations or relevant area of study. A postgraduate qualification is advantageous
- 5-10 years sales experience in a digital media or agency sales environment
- Proven record of leading projects to completion and delivering sales leads
- Understanding of the African digital market. Experience operating in multiple African markets is advantageous.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry including programmatic exchanges
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to moc.latigid9ytenin@sreerac
Posted on 23 May 18:13, Closing date 23 Jul