- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
- Project management 2.0 - introducing the delivery leader
|Get jobs on your |
Customer Services/Production Manager
|Remuneration:||R17000 - R20000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Kramerville, Sandton|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Macaroon Pty Ltd|
Job descriptionThe colourful and creative world of Macaroon is looking for a Client Services and Production Manager to join our growing team, based in Jozi - starting 1 June 2019.
Would you like to learn from and grow with online retail and lifestyle website, Macaroon www.macaroon.co.za - infamous for our personalised stationery and organisation accessories? We launched in 2010 and have grown, both locally and internationally, into a sought-after brand, producing a varied and extensive product range of stylish social stationery, home accessories, personalised gifting and organisation solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, go-getter, with exceptional organisational and people skills - to manage our small, but very busy, studio and team.
You will need to:
- Liase with individual and corporate clients, building and nurturing client relationships
- Communicate with clients telephonically, via email and through Macaroon’s customer support portal
- Manage Macaroon’s "customer experience”
- Liase with and manage Macaroon’s print and other suppliers
- Quality control check Macaroon’s orders
- Work with the team to pack and dispatch client orders, correctly and on time
- Liase with, and manage, Macaroon’s dispatch and courier services
- Manage Macaroon stock
- Manage Macaroon’s small Studio team
- Coordinate timings and work flow of entire Studio team
- Have intricate knowledge of the Macaroon website, product offering and culture
RequirementsWe should talk if this describes you:
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a “people” person
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable follow up skills
- Quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, committed and driven
- Passionate and creative
Posted on 15 May 07:53