- Stuck and grasping: The 10% hack that will get your business game back on
- Helping entrepreneurs to innovate and grow
- PG tackles youth unemployment collaborating with YES
|Get jobs on your |
Technology Journalist - Online/Print
|Remuneration:||R8500 - R12500 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Woodmead area|
Job descriptionITNewsAfrica.com seeks a journalist to cover business technology news.
A minimum of two years of professional reporting and/or editing experience is required. The candidate should be willing to travel internationally. Interviews with industry analysts and company representatives will be required. The ability to write intelligently for a savvy audience of IT executives, computer technology professionals and enthusiasts is a must.
The candidate must have own vehicle.
- News writing
- Writing for the web,
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Opinion and specialist writing
- Review writing
- Video editing
- Image editing
- Wordpress publishing
- Social media savvy
- Proof reading skills
- IT journalism or PR background
Posted on 17 Apr 07:40