|Remuneration:||negotiable to be discussed |
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
- Remuneration: negotiable to be discussed
- Location: Cape Town, Claremont
- Remote work: Not Applicable
- Education level: Diploma
- Job level: Junior
- Job policy: Employment Equity position
- Type: Permanent
- Company: Brand Innovation
South Africa’s premier supplier of branded corporate clothing, corporate gifts, and promotional items, supplying clients throughout South Africa and also in Africa.Job profile for accounts executive
Objective: to deal with your own group of clients, handle orders from start to finish, from quoting to delivery, keep in touch regularly via telephone and email, update client with new products, communicate well with clients in terms of order update and thereafter to keep in touch on a regular basis.Key result areas:Customer Service:
- Build customer relationships with all existing clients through contact on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the sales process is followed accurately and in detail.
- Look for creative ways to “add sell” or “upsell” during the quoting process.
- Attend ongoing product knowledge training sessions for new stock/ranges
- Identify customers who would benefit from receiving a new/updated catalogue and ensure these are sent, specifically for workwear and new product lines as part of a GIT action.
- Assist with quotes, invoicing and management of orders from start to finish.
- Communicate with clients via email and telephonically.
- Arrange collections and deliveries.
- Follow-up with clients on quotes sent out.
&&• Achieve individual bi-annual and annual sales targets which are set based on forecasted sales and overall performance against job profile. Adherence to process and procedure
&&•Ensure that the correct quote, order and invoicing procedure is followed for every order processed. Requirements: skills and characteristics
- Above-average typing skills in terms of speed and accuracy
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills are a plus but not compulsory.
- Attention to detail and very organised
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable talking to clients and suppliers on the phone.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to focus on one task at a time.
- Team player.
- Good email and phone etiquette.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Initiative and work ethic.
Ideally suited to a lady, have a competitive nature, sense of urgency, and ability to work under pressure. As our offices are based in Claremont, please ensure that you would be able to get to work by 8 am every morning. Office hours are 8 -5, Mon – Friday.
When submitting your CV please also send through a certified copy of your matric certificate, certified diploma certificates (if applicable) and a short 3 sentence reason why you would be a good candidate for this role. Start date: 17 January 2022.
Please note that if you do not hear from Brand Innovation within 2 weeks of applying, that your application was unsuccessful.
South Africa’s Premier Supplier of branded corporate clothing, corporate gifts and promotional items.
Posted on 18 Nov 16:55, Closing date 17 Jan