|Remuneration:||negotiable to be discussed |
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionJob Profile for Sales Executive (Accounts Executive)Objective:
to manage the sales and order process from start to finish by managing the existing client, staying in touch with client regularly via telephone and email. Manage the customer’s expectations in terms of delivery, support, turnaround times and accuracy of order.Key Result Areas:Customer Service:
- Build customer relationships with all existing clients through contact (either through GIT or LCO’s) on a regular* basis.·
- Ensure that the sales process is followed accurately and in detail.
- Look for creative ways to “add sell” or “upsell” during the quoting process.
- Identify 3 VIP,2 VIP and 1 VIP customers on your dashboard.
- Attend ongoing product knowledge training sessions for new stock/ranges
- Identify customers who would benefit from receiving a new/updated catalogue and ensure these are sent, specifically for work wear and new product lines as part of a GIT action.
- Ensure that logo/storyboard/presentation design work is generated and given to the designer daily.
- Ensure that samples are returned within 4 working days.
- Ensure that a funds available check is done with the accounts department, before an order is placed with a supplier.
- Assist with quotes, invoicing and management of orders from start to finish.
- Communicate with clients via email and telephonically.
- Arrange collections and deliveries.
- Follow-up with clients on quotes sent out.
Adherence to Process and procedure
- Achieve individual bi-annual and annual sales targets which are set based on forecasted sales and overall performance against job profile.
Requirements: Skills and Characteristics
- Ensure that the correct quote, order and invoicing procedure is followed for every order processed.
- Above average typing skills in terms of speed and accuracy
- Computer literate - to enable Order Easy package learning is easier.
- Sales skills are a plus but not compulsory.
- Attention to detail and very organised
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable talking to clients and suppliers on the phone.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to focus on one task at a time.
- Team player.
- Good email and phone etiquette.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Initiative and work ethic.
- Studying/or completed diploma in marketing and sales, business administration, public relations, or related fields.
Please note that should you not hear from the company within 2 weeks of applying for the position that your application was unsuccessful.
South Africa’s Premier Supplier of branded corporate clothing, corporate gifts and promotional items.
Posted on 05 Oct 15:27, Closing date 4 Dec