- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R11500 per month Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Commission and performance bonus|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Word For Word Marketing PTY Ltd|
Job descriptionSales manager needed for a regional shopping centre in Hazyview, Mpumalanga. Responsible for all non-GLA or sales related activities [selling of promotion courts and in-centre advertising] with specific key objectives. Sourcing new clients, target management, invoicing, monthly reporting and general administration will form part of the duties. The successful candidate will also assist in marketing related issues, events and promotions.
Only the successful applicant will be notified on or before 15 May 2021.
- Target driven;
- Hard-working and committed to the team’s success;
- Motivated, inspired, enthusiastic and energetic;
- Diplomatic and target driven;
- Confident, self-assured and have a presence;
- Professional, mature, eager to learn and grow within a retail marketing environment.
Company DescriptionWord For Word Marketing PTY Ltd, is a privately-owned company established in 2006. We specialise in shopping centre, corporate and digital marketing, gifting and graphic design.
RequirementsThe successful applicant would have excellent selling and communication skills, sound interpersonal relationship and organisational skills. Be willing to be part of a highly energetic and enthusiastic team is also imperative.
Posted on 06 Apr 10:10
Apply by emailAlrita Groenewald
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Store Manager, Sales Assistant, Account Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Sales Representative, Campaign Manager, Project Manager, Marketing, Social Media Manager