- Employment stimulus helps to create 8,000 new jobs
- Build your bravery in 24 hours: Register now for the Brené Brown Dare to Lead training
- Mentorship programmes in Kenya can make graduates more employable. Here's how one works
Assistant to Sales Director - Signage Industry
|Remuneration:||R9000 - R10000 per month Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionThe successful candidate will play a major roll in a team where initiative, speed and accuracy plays a major role in the execution's off proposals and projects.
- Must be deadline driven as quotes and tenders have to be submitted timeously.
- Fill in job cards and factory specifications and issue to the various departments.
- Communicate/follow up with clients for additional information.
- Able to work extended working hours when required to do so.
- Be able to understand the production environment and its challenges.
- Update production schedule daily and have ready for morning stand up meetings.
- Own transport essential.
- Non smoker.
- Salary R10,000 per month cost to company.
- Must be West Rand based.
- Strong communication skills in all aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Strong excel/production timeline and schedule planning in order to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to read and understand drawings/tenders.
Posted on 16 Mar 16:50
Apply by emailRichard
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Sales Representative, Account Director, Art Director, Marketing, PR Account Director, Sales Executive, Creative Director, Director, Managing Director