- Making a hospital space feel psychologically safer helped South African health workers
- Evolution of workforce skills demand - what the future holds
- 5 key trends shaping the post-pandemic workplace
Sales Support Coordinator
Job descriptionSales support coordinator has overall responsibility for ensuring that delivery happens, and the client experience is good. The sales support co-ordinator must be a good communicator and problem solver, dedicated to providing top-level customer service to ensure a great client service experience.
*Prior sales support or media experience would be an advantage
CRM management/ client liaison – general
- Sending roll-out updates to clients
- Addressing/solving client queries
- Managing /resolving operational issues for the client
- Liaising with clients for PO number/CI number for invoicing
- Following up for expected artwork
- Request chase lists from relevant in-country teams
- Check and send the chase lists and uploading instructions to clients
- Address any artwork/specs queries
- Consolidate multiple chase lists where necessary
- Receive and download artwork from clients
- Follow up for Jpegs
- Send JPEGS to clients for approval
- Send print instruction for production to proceed, if there are no client changes
- Follow up with local operations teams and ensure the roll-outs are happening in a reasonable timeline and update clients daily
- Follow up for photobooks and send to client
- Ensure photo books correct as per contract
- Collect and send monthly photobooks and follow up for those that are not sent by the deadline
Change of artwork
- Receive notification of intention to change artwork and advise relevant teams to prepare accordingly
- Request necessary PO/CI from clients (where applicable)
- Invoice client for artwork change
- Ensure invoice is sent to client by finance team
- Receive the artwork then follow the roll-out process above
Sage CRM and orbfusin and X3
- Create proposals in the system
- Create proposals for amended/missing contracts
- Convert signed contracts and ensure invoicing is done
- Resolve contract conflicts
- Prepare all required orders in the system for printing and changes of artwork to proceed
- Amend rates in X3 for assets required on proposals
- Review the FSRI and ensure the information is accurate in relation to signed contracts
- Printing signed contracts for counter signing
- Scanning signed contracts and sending to clients and country teams
- Checking invoices to ensure they are correct
- Filing – ensuring our files are up-to date and user friendly
- Addressing/resolving billing queries
- Preparing credit notes where necessary
- Doing client recons for clients for renewals, available spend etc
- Sending out briefs/requesting additional information from prospective client
- Desired Experience & Qualification
Company DescriptionAlliance Media is widely recognised as the pan-African leader in outdoor and airport advertising, having the widest coverage on the African continent making it the best billboard company in Africa.
Operating in 23 countries, with 20 years experience, we have been awarded the European Union award for innovative media and the prestigious independent PMR award for “Best Outdoor Advertising Company” in multiple markets for the past ten consecutive years.
As the largest airport advertising concession holder on the continent, and an established outdoor media partner to Africa’s leading brands, Alliance Media has successfully worked with marketing teams and media agencies to grow, build and strengthen market share for their brands.
Our strict focus on Out Of Home (OOH) media has resulted in the establishment of over 25,000 of the most targeted and visible billboard sites in Africa.
Due to our in-depth understanding of local market demographics and each country’s socio-economic landscape, we are able to select the most relevant sites that deliver impact and reach, with little media wastage. Through our many offices across the African continent we are able to offer consistent international campaigns for your brand.
- Business, Sales and Marketing or related Diploma/ Degree
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office: Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of Seven years of working experience
- Experience of business / sales support
- Good communicator - ability to speak to and write to clients on a daily basis
- Ability to build relationships with, and negotiate with, Alliance Media teams in SA and across Africa
- Multitask, able to work under pressure
- High attention to detail - site numbers, periods, sizes, rates etc.
- Staying power – Africa requires continuous follow up
- Proactive and resourceful
- Organised, self-starter
- Good communicator - ability to speak to and write to clients daily
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient with numbers for pricing schedules
- Strong Excel experience - linking, formulas
- Customer orientated
- Team player
Posted on 12 Jan 12:04
Apply by email@example.com
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Sales Assistant, Marketing Intern, Marketing, Sales Representative, Strategist, Channel Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Account Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Rep
Get job alerts for Sales Support jobs
Sales Support and PA duties in a packaging and print manufacturing environment. Packaging manufacturing experience and knowledge is essential for this role...
An opportunity to work on cutting edge technical solutions within the automotive industry.