- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
Delegate Sales Executive
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic plus commission|
|Company:||IT News Africa|
Job descriptionA leading media and events company is looking for delegate sales execs to work on their engaging conferences and workshops.
Your primary job function is to sell a range of ‘participation packages’ (including delegate passes, awards tickets and tables, and exhibition stands) over the telephone for existing clients and new business prospects to attend and be involved in our events, additionally, you must be able:
- To research new leads and follow up existing leads
- To maximise sales time by targeting effectively the correct clients, their role and their companies
- To generate maximum revenue on any event you are selling on
- To work within a team environment towards team goals
- To meet or exceed personal targets, revenue targets and call time rates
- To meet or succeed yearly and monthly revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets; repeat delegates, new clients and prospects.
- To convince the prospect of the benefits of attending our events
- To exchange information and give necessary feedback as and when needed by colleagues in different departments at the office
- To make at least 60 calls per day on average over a week – the role requires significant time on the phone to contact clients and prospects.
- To complete accurately and send the weekly sales report sheet to your line manager
- To sell on whichever event as necessity demands as directed by your line manager
- To be able to work extra hours as and when required
- To ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department
- You will be present at certain events and meet clients directly face-to-face
Company DescriptionIT News Africa is a dynamic media company that specializes in technology publishing and conferences.
- Previous experience selling on conferences, summits, workshops or similar events
- Previous experience selling delegate packages
- Previous work in telesales, phone-based marketing, and/or business-to-business sale
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer-focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivation/drive with a work-ethic based on never giving up.
- Business acumen
Posted on 27 Oct 12:01
Apply by emailLindsay
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Marketing, Sales Representative, Sales Assistant, Sales Manager, Strategist, Account Executive, Marketing Intern, Sales Agent, Sales Executive, Sales Support
Get job alerts for Sales Executive jobs
Johannesburg R20000 - R35000 Monthly
A leading specialist digital sales company is looking for an experienced sales executive, who has worked closely with media agencies and brands direct.
Johannesburg, Ferndale R10000 - R15000 Monthly
Every day new startup founders visit SME South Africa to empower their small businesses.
We are looking for someone who has a client base in Printing to start.