Job descriptionOne of our Nomad Now clients, a South African registered holding company of a diverse group of agricultural companies, is seeking a technical and sales manager with three years’ experience in agriculture or horticulture.
- Three years’ experience in an agriculture/horticulture business
- Degree in science or horticulture
- Driving license
- Present strategic research projects, oversee the implementation of research and development, report R&D findings and monitor markets in terms of opportunities in Africa and information gathered across sectors
- Manage and monitor production activities and personnel, product and service quality, and standards
- Evaluate opportunities for improvements and maintain a safe and environmentally friendly working environment.
- Develop a working knowledge of the various crops (citrus & sub-tropical) and ensure client satisfaction (timeous communication and tree quality
- Be responsible for the upkeep of records and various monthly reports, and good communication with internal and external customers
- Manage budgets
Nomad Now works on a relevance-based matching system. This means, if you match the job requirements, you will be invited to apply for the position. Ensure your Nomad Now profile includes keywords in this job advert!
Posted on 05 Oct 09:12
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Marketing, Sales Representative, Sales Manager