Branding Business Development/Sales Manager
|Remuneration:||R35000 - R40000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Commission & petrol card|
Job descriptionA stunning opportunity exists with a leading creative agency. If you have the following skills, hurry and send the CVs. We want to talk to you. The role is based in Bryanston, Gauteng.
Previous ad or marketing agency exp in a similar role is essential.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communication, sales
- Further studies to complement formal training.
- Develop and package new business opportunities
- Sell services and projects
- Client retention
- Previous exp doing the same job functionality in a creative agency is essential and non negotiable
- Research and analysis of clients
- Written and verbal ability (English)
- Proposal writing
- Presentation skills
- Appropriate computer knowledge – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Client and project management
- Responsibility for revenue generation in a service business. Public relations/advertising/branding/media/research, or client environment.
- Proven ability to deliver against the above skills
- Motivation and sale of concepts and services to clients
- A well rounded, confident and passionate individual with energy and ability to turn good ideas into great results
- Able to seek revenue-producing opportunities, package our services/brands and close deals
- A lively mind and engaging personality
- You enjoy the hunt, debating thoughts and ideas, and are skilled at farming the rewards.
- Seriously, we want a highly motivated, well dressed, with it up to scratch "brand person" to come on board and sell and develop our clients already famous brand into an even more famous brand
Well if you have experience in the following, there is no doubt we want to talk to you sooner rather than later!
Posted on 28 Jul 15:35
Apply by emailYolanda Gibbon
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Sales Assistant, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Media Manager, Strategist, Social Media Manager, Advertising Sales Executive, Digital Account Manager