|Get jobs on your |
Business Development Manager
|Company:||Red & Yellow Creative School of Business|
Red & Yellow Creative School of Business is on the hunt for a business development manager to join our growing commercial team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with new corporate clients. This will include client consultations to identify learning and development challenges and provide cutting edge training solutions that are brand specific, innovative and creative.
What we’re looking for:
At Red & Yellow, we actively prioritise the right attitude combined with the right behavioural attributes over prior experience (although fantastic prior experience is certainly valued).
- Serious smarts are non-negotiable. Our students are professional, intelligent and driven, and they value high intelligence – both intellectual and emotional – in our advisors
- A growth mindset and a “can-do” attitude
- Constant curiosity and hunger for learning
- Natural sales inclination and confidence
- Professionalism, patience and kindness. Dealing with people day in and day out can be taxing, and it takes a particular kind of person to keep calm, cheerful and effective
- Ability to work in a team, and to work under pressure
- Identify and acquire new corporate clients for Red & Yellow (B2B sales)
- Sell Red & Yellow programmes and courses to corporate clients and deliver against revenue and sales targets
- Demonstrate advanced awareness of the digital economy, Learning and Development trends and “burning issues” affecting prospective clients, their sectors and the market at large
- Become fully conversant in matters relating to B-BBEE (especially relating to Skills Development)
- Develop a deep understanding of our courses, so that you can meaningfully engage with prospective clients and identify courses which suit their needs
- Proactively seek ways to improve product and industry knowledge and better understand the target market for courses
- Travel as and when needed to meet with clients
- Relevant tertiary qualification essential
- At least two years of relevant working experience and proven sales experience
- Prior working experience in an educational, customer service or sales, or HR or learning and development environment is advantageous
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to the fast pace of the business
Life at Red & Yellow is fast-paced, technicoloured and full of fun and energy. We’re a School with a Global vision – our aim is to be The Most Creative Business School in the World, and we are working hard to achieve this. As a result, we're constantly evolving and using innovative methods to improve ourselves and our courses for the benefit of our students.
Our social promise:
We believe that education is the way to change the world – our social promise ensures at least 10% of our students have their studies funded, either through ourselves or corporate bursary-partnership packages. We also have experts who can advise corporates on how to gain optimal B-BEEE ROI benefits, while securing access to talented juniors.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Send your CV to with a formal letter convincing us that you have what it takes to join the team.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Posted on 06 Feb 12:27
+27 87 227 3283