|Get jobs on your |
Sales CRM Administrator/Coordinator
|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Benefits:||Provident and Funeral Plan|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
|Company:||Premier Hotels & Resorts|
Job descriptionWe are seeking a highly competent CRM Sales Administrator, preferably with Salesforce experience, to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of Salesforce, Sales reporting and training – guiding sales management on trends and opportunities or problems in client information. In addition the person will ensure the tools are user friendly, are used correctly and advise on development requirements to suit the business. The CRM Administrator will take a lead role in the monitoring of usage, pulling out reports and trends, enhanced design, database accuracy, implementation, deployment and documentation of projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset. They will also assist to process and complete certain administrative duties for the national sales department to support the sales drive to achieve revenues.
The position will entail the following duties and responsibilities, and include, but not be limited to:
- Serve as technical lead and support to sales, banqueting coordination for Salesforce projects
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce programme and the administration thereof – and be able to create reports to enhance the business.
- Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions on Salesforce.
- Key Salesforce reports as needed by Premier Hotels and Resorts
- Other Sales reporting as required by management, including Optima reports.
- Analyse information and advise trends.
- Matric and/or Relevant Diploma
- Preferable Salesforce certification or some equivalent CRM experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Previous experience database administration.
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail and report writing skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities preferably in a sales coordination role
- Works well under pressure
Position will be based in Cape Town.
Posted on 17 Jan 10:14
Premier Hotels & Resorts
We are a professional, caring and empowering company that encourages innovation and engagement. We are a learning organisation, committed to the retention and development of our people as an essential part of building strong and respectful guest relationships. Our staff are motivated, friendly and passionate about enhancing the guest experience through meeting and exceeding expectations for quality service.
Get job alerts for Administrator jobs
- Receptionist/Office Administrator, Cape Town, City Area
- Sales Administrators, Cape Town, Montague Gardens
- Front Office Administrator, Cape Town, Observatory
- Personal Assistant/Office Administrator, Cape Town, Northgate Estate
- Production Course Administrator, Cape Town, Observatory, AFDA
- Social Media Community Administrator, Cape Town, Century City, Lead Capital Group
- Website Administrator, Cape Town
- InfoSec Security Administrator, Cape Town, Century City, DigiOutsource
- Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Office Admin, Cape Town, Maitland, Persuade
- Accountant, Durbanville