|Get jobs on your |
Sales Enrollment Manager
|Remuneration:||R10000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Tokai|
|Company:||Global Vision International (GVI)|
Job descriptionAre you a natural-born salesperson, tired of selling something you're not passionate about?
Would you love to work for a purpose-driven organization, on a mission to make a difference, all while doing what you're good at - selling?
If this sounds like you, you could be a fantastic fit for a Sales Enrollment Manager here at GVI.
Who Are We?
GVI is a multiple award-winning social enterprise on a mission to build a global network of people united by their passion to make a positive long-term impact. We run all our own sustainable development programs in 13 countries worldwide, all of which are aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. We welcome participants from all around the world and help facilitate their development into global citizens. We live by our mission and our values as a family include: Respect and Trust, Passion and Commitment, Fun, Family and Inspire.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for a passionate, energetic sales person, who is persuasive and confident and who has an excellent phone manner. You should enjoy engaging with people from all over the world and be passionate about making a difference in the world too!
Our Sales Enrollment Manager will work on the Sales team to convert qualified leads that come in via our website. You will need to engage with clients to determine their needs and advise them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and accommodation relating to our global programs. You’ll also need to be organised, keep on top of your pipeline via email, all while staying up to date with tasks and follow-ups carefully and efficiently.
- Providing expert GVI product knowledge to successfully advise and enroll potential participants
- Building rapport with our potential participants to inspire them to volunteer or intern with GVI across all our varying programs and locations
- Working to close the sale to ensure GVI programs have enough participants to run
- Organising and managing your lead accounts on Salesforce to ensure effective and efficient lead handling
- Focusing on lead conversions across all channels; nurturing leads and responding to enquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintaining a high level of GVI product knowledge, through ongoing training, to ensure accurate advice is provided to match participants onto the right program and manage their expectations accurately
- Preparing participants for their departure to the field, getting them excited and knowledgeable on our program objectives and alignment with the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals
- Liaising with our field staff for project updates to provide accurate and live information on our programs and our program development
- Lead conversion of all incoming leads via multiple channels; enquiries, call backs and applications for the UK, US and Australia
- Lead response time; focusing on fast lead response time
- Volunteer expectation management and program knowledge
- Exceptional and demonstrable track record of sales success
- Three years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Must be SA citizen, permanent resident or have work permit valid for minimum of 24 months
- Excellent multi-tasking and administrative skills
- Technically proficient (will operate on systems including Salesforce)
- Exceptional phone manner
- Passionate about making a positive impact in the world
- Experience volunteering or working for GVI would be helpful, but not essential
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter that clearly demonstrates your strong track record in sales (milestones, targets etc) to . In the subject line, please include “Application for Sales Enrollment Manager”. Feel free to also include a little bit about yourself and your personality in the email.
*Please note that applications without the requested cover letter and subject line title will not be considered.
*Please also be aware that due to the large volume of applications, we are unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you do not hear from us within three to four weeks, please consider that on this occasion your application was unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Aug 16:21
GVI People Team
- Community Manager, Cape Town, De Waterkant, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Social Media Manager, Cape Town, De Waterkant, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Marketing Manager, Cape Town, Cape Town CBD, Capital Growth
- Payroll and Reward Manager, Northern Suburbs (Cape), Capfin
- Plate-Making Manager, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Customer Insights/Analytics Manager, Cape Town, Kuilsriver, Ackermans
- Project Manager | Corporate Consultancy, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Traffic Manager, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Social Media Community Manager, Cape Town, Claremont
- Duty Manager, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Account Manager - Data, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Business Development Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Client Success Manager, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Social Media Manager - Digital, Tokai, Westlake Business Park
- PR Account Manager, Cape Town, Claremont
- Traffic/Accounts Manager, Cape Town, Maitland, Persuade
- Jnr General Manager, Cape Town, Maitland, Persuade
- PA/Office Manager I Sports + Entertainment, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Social Media Community Manager, Cape Town, Bellville, Wunderman Jobs
- Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Southern suburbs
- Content Manager I Sports, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- UX Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Full-Stack Lead Developer , Cape Town, Intelligent Placement
- Senior Account Manager, Cape Town, Intelligent Placement
- PPC Manager | Finance Consultancy, Cape Town, Amplified Talent
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Half-Day), Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Technical Cybersecurity Manager, Cape Town, CBD, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Programme Manager - Customised, Cape Town, Bellville
- Digital Campaign Manager, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Manager, Cape Town, Christian Art Distributors